When you locate the tag tab you have a few options.
To delete a single pattern
- Locate the pattern
- you can search all patterns
- or select “Select Tag” from the top to narrow the search.
- tap the picture of the pattern you would wish to remove, it will highlight orange
- select Delete from the top
To delete multiple patterns
- follow the same steps but makes sure that “Multi-Select” is checked in the top left corner
To delete entire tags (This will only remove the tag not the patterns inside)
- make sure that “Edit Tags” is checked in the lower right corner
- highlight the tag(s) that you would like to delete from the list above
- select the minus button
- You will get a prompt asking if you are sure select OK
The tag will still display until you leave the screen and come back.
Be careful as deleting cannot be undone.