If you are encountering the process.android.acore error message, then you may be able to resolve it by going into the settings and clearing the data for the SuperUser application.
- Select the Android home icon from the lower left corner .
- Then select the Applications icon from the top right or bottom center. (May not be enclosed in the circle).
- Tap the Settings icon to open it.
- Locate Apps from the list on the left.
- Swipe from the right on the menu on the right until you find the ‘All’ page.
- Swipe for finger from the top to scroll down until you find SuperUser.
- Select SuperUser and then Clear data.
- Restart the tablet. The process.android.acore error should be gone.
- If these steps do not resolve the issue repeat them, but clear the data for an application call Contacts Storage.